The mission of the City of Junction is to deliver essential municipal services in a cost effective manner, provide for a safe and attractive environment for City residents, and facilitate economic growth consistent with our community's small town values.
- Provide friendly, professional customer service to the community.
- Provide for a professional Police Department with a community service orientation and maintain a Municipal Court System, Volunteer Fire Dept., Utility Services and professional administration in City Hall.
- Fund and oversee infrastructure projects.
- Foster tourism-based economic development activities for the benefit of local and prospective businesses. To help reduce the property tax burden on local residents.
- Maintain the City's sound financial condition.
Revised and Approved by Council December 15, 2014